A Total Body Yoga Workout
Angamardana, a fitness system rooted in yoga, offers everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and reach peak physical and mental health. “Angamardana” means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs, and other parts of the body.
Like all other Isha practices, this practice is also taught with simple instructions by an accredited Isha™ Hatha Yoga teacher and then can be practiced at home on your own
- Suitable for age 14+
- Medium level intensity
- No prior experience of Yoga required
- Takes minimum of 25 – 35 minutes everyday
- Strengthens the spine, skeletal system, and muscular system
- Builds physical strength, fitness, and tenacity
- Takes years off the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom
No. of sessions
- Workshop: 4 sessions of 2.5 hrs each (Total 10 hrs)
- Participants can thereafter join Sadhana Time and practice Angamardana under the guidance of the teacher.
- (Click on ‘Sign Up’ to know the dates for next Angamardana workshops)
Next workshop to be updated soon