Learn the basics of Yoga
In this program, participants start with yoga slow and easy!
However, just because this practice is easy on the body doesn’t mean that it won’t challenge you and your mind. It is a great way to start Isha Hatha Yoga and prepares the body for advanced Hatha Yoga practices.
You get to learn do’s and don’t of yogic practices, while debunking some myths and misconceptions. Participants learn some simple, beginner level Upa Yoga practices that gently activate the muscles, joints and the whole energy system.
Like all other Isha practices, this practice is also taught with simple instructions by an accredited Isha™ Hatha Yoga teacher and then can be practiced at home on your own.
It is compromised of a 2 day workshop (over the weekend) and 2 practice sessions.
- Suitable for age 14+
- No prior experience of yoga required
- Low Level Intensity
- Strengthens the joints and muscles
- Relieves the physical stress and tiredness
- Enhance energy levels
- Improves the balance and posture of the body
- Increases the circulation to the brain
- Remedy a weak constitution
No. of sessions
- Workshop: 2 session of 2.5 hrs each (Total 5 hours)
- Complimentary Practice Sessions: 2 sessions of 90 minutes each (Total 3 hours)
- Total Duration of whole program: 8 hrs
- (Detailed information on sessions when you sign up)
- Takes minimum of 30 minutes everyday