COVID-19 Studio Protocols
Respecting our health, safety and studio etiquette is an important part of being a positive member of our community.
- All levels – Beginners’, Intermediate and Advanced level programs have been restructured to accommodate unforeseen situations like lockdowns. All levels are now short but intense without compromising on the quality of the practices or number of hours per level.
- Please bring your own yoga mat. Borrowing from the studio will not be possible now.
- Please bring your own cushions to sit on the floor. Meditation Cushion and Pranayama Cushions are also available for purchase at the studio.
- We’d prefer you only bring your mat/cushions to the studio and secure your other belongings in the car or cycle.
- Change room use is available, but discouraged. Whenever possible, try to arrive in your yoga clothes.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter or leave the studio. Sanitizers are provided.
FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR COMMUNITY, DO NOT COME TO CLASS IF:
- You are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- You live or have been in contact with anyone who is sick and/or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- You live or have been in contact with anyone who has travelled in the last 14 days.
- Cancel 8 hours prior to class – No Charges
- Cancel 2-8 hours prior to the class – 100 kr charge
Cancellations due to Illness will not be charged as long as the Teacher is notified prior to class through text message.