A 12-Day Camp to Jumpstart into Yoga
A complete program to learn and practice all Beginner level and Intermediate level practices offered by Isha Hatha Yoga, a disciplined and dedicated tradition of Classical Hatha Yoga. Experience the rejuvenation of your mind and body during the program.
- Upa Yoga – Start with gentle yet powerful set of practices.
- Surya Kriya – Potent ancient practice to strengthen your immunity
- Surya Shakti – A complete workout
- Yogasanas – Sequence of postures to strengthen your core and elevate your consciousness.
Spread over a period of 12 days, with 2.5 hrs sessions from Thursdays to Sundays for 3 weekends.
Immerse yourself completely into the benefits of these transformative practices.
Followed by a simple sattvic vegetarian meal made according to the yogic principles.
Our idea is to impart this knowledge in such a way that our participants won’t need to go to any studio or yoga class thereafter. They learn a skill for lifetime. Whether they are travelling or at home, they don’t need any extra equipment, apart from their own body and a yoga mat.
All practices are taught with simple instructions by an accredited Isha™ Hatha Yoga teacher, trained under the guidance of Sadhguru.
- Learn all Isha Hatha Yoga Practices except Angamardana
- Establish a daily practice regime for your health
- Experience a state of deep relaxation, much deeper that sleep
- Start from scratch and take it to advanced levels – just in 12 sessions.
- Small Batch Size – we like to keep it small to maintain the quality of teaching.
- For Ages 14 and above
- No prior experience of yoga required
- All sessions are mandatory to attend
No. of sessions:
- 12 sessions of 2.5 hrs each + 45 min extra for meal after each session
- Total no. of hours for the whole program: 39 hrs
- Evening Sessions on Thursdays and Fridays
- Morning Sessions on Saturdays and Sundays
- (Detailed information on sessions when you sign up)
Program Fee: 7200 Dkk
Includes Four Sessions of Sadhana Time worth 1000 Dkk