Intense Sadhana Retreat – 9 Days – Sept 16 to Sept 24
Deepen Your Sadhana
Sadhana is that blessed process through which you realize this, that there is nowhere to go. When the need to go stops, your sadhana is successful. Then you just sit.
This 9 days Isha Hatha Yoga Retreat will be focused on deepening your spiritual practices – a way to find true peace within. Take this opportunity to grow and explore the benefits of postures on your body, mind, emotions and energies.
To help the mind turn inward, we utilise simple diet, observance of silence and minimum stimulation from external world.
What is expected of you:
- 6 hrs (approx) yoga on the mat everyday – 3 hrs in the morning and 3 hrs in the evening.
- Minimum communication with the outer world is recommended.
What can you expect from us:
- Simple Delicious High Pranic (Sattvik) Vegetarian Meals – 2 times a day for all 9 days – after your sadhana. Meals will be prepared with the same principles as in Isha Ashram by the teacher herself.
- Guided Sadhana Sessions
The Sadhana includes:
- Isha Hatha Yoga Practices
- Cooking Sessions
You should have been initiated into
- Surya Kriya
- Aum Chanting
Sept 20 – 24
Nordtoftevej 6, 2605, Brøndby
- 8:00 to 11:00 : Guided Morning Sadhana
- 11:00 to 12:00 : Lunch
- 12:00 to 12:45 : Rest
- 12:45 to 14:00 : Discussions
- 14:00 to 15:00 : Cooking Session
- 15:30 to 18:30 : Guided Evening sadhana
- 18:30 to 19:30 : Dinner
- 19:30 : Back to your home and sleep
Immerse yourself completely in the beautiful experience of being in silence. This is an opportunity to enjoy your company.
You do your sadhana and leave the rest on us.
Enrolment is limited, so please register early.
1 in stock