Keeping your sinuses well-balanced and maintaining free movement within them is very important. Jala Neti is towards this – it reduces the mucus in the system. But this practice has to be properly imparted.– Sadhguru
Jala Neti is a simple but effective process of cleansing the nasal passages with salt water using a copper Jala Neti pot designed by Sadhguru. The process makes breathing easier by helping air enter the lungs unimpeded by mucus and dirt which easily builds up during the day.
Like all other Isha practices, this practice is also taught with simple instructions by an accredited Isha™ Hatha Yoga teacher and then can be practiced at home on your own.
- Suitable for age 14+
- No prior experience required
- Relieves cold, allergies, sinusitis and all kapha related ailments.
- Prevents and helps with respiratory tract diseases like asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis.
- Helps with tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis, hay fever.
- Relieve migraine and headaches, anxiety, stress release and brings tranquility.
- Calms and activates the nervous system in a big way.
- Removes excess mucus and pollutants.
- Helps with diseases of eyes, nose and throat.