- All classes are in English.
- All sessions of workshops are mandatory to attend.
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing for practices. Organic cotton is highly recommended.
- It is a must to practice on an empty stomach. Meals should be consumed at least 4 hours prior to class; snacks at least 2.5 hours and beverages at least 1.5 hrs.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes or any kind of strong fragrance.
Our Policies, Etiquette and Waiver
- Please turn off mobile phone during the class.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of class to allow plenty of time to settle in. Please note we always start on time and it will not be possible for us to wait for any participant.
- New Students are required to sign a waiver form prior to participating in their first class. Please arrive a few minutes early, or you may download a PDF version of our waiver to fill out prior to coming to the first class, YB Waiver form
- Any student under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian’s signature on the waiver.
- Schedules, prices of sessions and workshops, memberships are subject to change without notice. Please always check our website for our most current offers.
Payment, Cancellations and Refund Policies
- Full prepayment is required to reserve a space in our workshops.
- All sessions of a workshops are mandatory to attend.
- Workshop cancellations requires a 7 days email notice before the workshop takes place. After that we regret that we cannot offer any refunds. All refunds will incur a 20% administration fee.
Workshop cancellation requests must be requested by email to: email@example.com
- Absence to a workshop is non-refundable. If unable to attend a workshop due to exceptional circumstances, enrolment can be shifted to a future workshop.
- Workshops could occasionally be cancelled by the school, if there’s insufficient interest, or if the teacher has an emergency. If your event is cancelled, you will be notified by email as soon as possible, and you will receive a full refund or full credit toward a future workshop, if you choose.
- First month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable.
- Membership commences on the date of first workshop and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
- All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after the payment has been made under any circumstances.
- Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
Special Conditions & Injuries
- Anyone with serious medical conditions or injuries should consult a doctor prior to participating in a yoga. We encourage you to listen to your body, taking the appropriate modifications. The practice should not hurt. It is your responsibility to inform the teacher if you are pregnant or have any injuries prior to the start of class.