I want you to experience something more than your physicality. Your sadhana is your lifeline. I am with you.
What is Sadhana Time?
- It is a 3 hrs long session, once every week, that allows you to experience the transition from the physical aspects of yoga to the subtler ones.
What will I do during Sadhana Time?
- You will get to practice all Isha Hatha Yoga practices under the guidance of an accredited Isha™ teacher and get corrections as your body adapts to the changes.
- You will also get to learn some more Isha practices/breath work from time to time.
Why Sadhana Time?
- It is great opportunity to refine your technique in a committed group atmosphere, under the guidance of a trained teacher.
- It also allows you to establish a discipline and stay motivated on the path of yoga while staying connected with others on the same path.
Details of Sadhana Time:
- Pre-requisite: You should have learned either Yogasanas and Surya Kriya or Yogasanas and Angamardana
- Includes meditations and Nada Yoga
- 4 Sessions (3 hrs each) – once a week for a month
- Total hours: 12 hours
- 1000 Dkk a month